Model answer key posted on vyapam.cgstate.gov.in, direct link here
- Visit CGPEB official website – vyapam.cgstate.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the link “TET20 answer key template”
- Click on the answer key for the paper you tried
- Download the pdf and save it
- Take a printout if needed.
CG TET Answer Key 2020 – Direct Links
Candidates must follow the prescribed format issued by the board when raising objections, they must mention the name of the examination and the paper in the subject of the mail. For example – TET20 Paper 1 or TET20 Paper 2.
Candidates interested in teaching grades 1-5 showed up for paper 1 in the morning shift while candidates interested in teaching grades 6-8 showed up for paper 2 in the evening shift . Candidates can use this answer key to determine an estimated score for their 2020 CG TET exam. To calculate the score, candidates should note that each question is worth 1 point and there is no negative mark. Therefore, the exam score will be equal to the number of candidates’ correct answers.