MHT CET 2022 Hall Ticket released for PCB and PCM reexams on mahacet.org | here
MHT CET 2022: Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has released the Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) Re-examination Admission Card 2022. As per the official notification, the MHT CET Re-examinations for PCM groups and PCB will be held on August 29, 2022. Candidates who plan to sit for the PCM and PCB re-exams can download the hall ticket by visiting the official website. —mahacet.org. To access the venue ticket, a registered candidate must enter their application number and date of birth.Also Read – RRB Group D Phase 3 Examination Schedule posted on rrbcdg.gov.in; Check details here
“Candidates who have requested a re-examination but do not wish to appear for the re-examination, their earlier attempt will be considered for the CET score and they will not need to appear for the CET re-examination,” the official notification reads. Also Read – CUET UG Phase 6 Admission Card 2022 posted on cuet.samarth.ac.in; Exam on August 30
How to download MHT ADMISSION CARD CET 2022?
- Visit the official site mahacet.org
- On the homepage, click on the download admission card link.
- Enter your login credentials such as application number, date of birth
- Your MHT CET 2022 room ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admission card and print it out for future reference.
MHT CET 2022: Key points to remember
- The candidate presenting for the re-examination should note that in the event that the candidate presents for the second opportunity (re-examination), their 1st attempt will be canceled and their 2nd re-examination attempt will be considered for scoring.
- The candidate who comes forward for re-examination is deemed to have accepted this second opportunity (re-examination) condition, the candidate shall not be eligible for any legal action against the State CET Cell, Mumbai (if any) in the future .
Also Read – 2022 NEET UG Result by September 7: Checklist of Best Medical, Pharmaceutical and Dental Colleges by NIRF Ranking